Friday, May 20, 2011

Wisdom Teeth: Take two

Minor surgery on Friday afternoon means a movie marathon weekend for me!
So far, I've done The Tourist (Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie) which was an excellent movie, even though I found the first bit slow, and Pearl Harbour. 
In eighth grade, my homeroom teacher showed us an extract of that movie, and I've had it in the back of my mind since. Today, I padded down and watched the three hours straight, crying like a baby for the last 30 minute stretch. I have a bad habit of relating characters to people I know, so anything with a Titanic-esque ending turns into a tear fest for me. 
It really is down to the end now, I have 4 weekends left to spend here, I can't believe it! It feels like this must be my 10th post, but alas, we're into the sixties now. By the time monday rolls around, I will only have one month left on the Mediterranean.
I have pledged to take 10 photos a day, plus enough video to do a montage. 
If anyone has any ideas for things I have to do before I fly home, just drop a comment!
It is very likely in depth movie reviews are to follow, since I have an abundance of time (and ibuprofen) on my hands, so without further ado, à bientot!
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
*O*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Have you been to the Marc Chagall Art Gallery yet? I remember it being on a hilltop on the edge of town, if my memory serves me right...
    He lived in Nice for a time.

    Have you eaten a Salade Nicoise? A pissaladiere?(sp)

    In what area of Nice are you living?

    xoedie

    ReplyDelete