Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to School Once Again

The problem with having so many vacations is that there are way too many first mondays back.
In all fairness, today was not a bad day; we started theatre in french, learned about the 1st movement of a symphony and then struggled through an hour of math before heading off to sing Crucifixus (last rehearsal before our show on Wednesday!). Fast forward to the afternoon at the conservatory, and I'm in a lovely mood, since I just met an Indian poet with relatives in my hometown!
March 30th will be my "audition" with Dalila. We'll be singing The Promise (Andrea Boccelli and Celine Dion, need I say that it had to be adapted?) and another Italian duet on top of a solo each before a panel of Judges and however many people we can scramble up to fill the massive auditorium. I'll be singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
This week, Carnavale wraps up. I'll try to put up a few pictures as soon as possible!
Meanwhile, I've found out that I should hear back from Pearsons definitively by May. Ooh lah! That's gonna be a bit of a wait, now isn't it? Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is...
Well, whatever is it, I am falling asleep. Midnight again already?
Sweet dreams!
xoxoxooxoxooxoxox
*O*

No comments:

Post a Comment