Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Attempt at a blog -10-

Well my friends. This is deeply odd.
This is my first blog ever. 
Honestly, I have no idea where to begin, but in the same way that my whole life seems to be moving lately,  there's no time to lose. I'm going to have to follow advice that I tend to fight against: this once, and just this once? I'm going to wing it.
Less than 10 days from now, I will be on a plane on my way to Germany. For one week, I get to go to school with a darling girl named Paulina. Pauli will be staying with my family in the fall, along with a boy named Dong Hwan.
Alrighty, well, you know the basics: I am 16. I have two younger brothers that drive me insane... Most of the time. They are from here on out being addressed as Jules and Dom, because no matter how much they may hate it? That's what I've always called them, and probably always will. I don't care if Dom is already almost as tall as me now, he is still my baby brother. 
We live in Themiddleofnowhere, Canada, and I can't imagine a better place to have grown up. It's incredibly beautiful, with the seasons in full bloom, and it seems that this whole half of the universe are hockey addicts. 
I'm writing this blog because of the journey I'm about to undertake. I to keep everyone up to date, together, and this is the best way I could come up with. This way, you can read when you have time to read, and keep up whenever you have time, or want a good laugh... My guess is that there will be a fair few of those.
Either way, I'm rambling, and to be honest, if I keep typing on the french rendition of a keyboard, my head might explode!
So, a few parting thoughts:
If anyone does not want to be mentionned, please let me know, I will pay the utmost respect to your privacy, you can make up a silly nickname for yourself, or not be remarked on at all. This is my story. 
xoxooxoxoxooxoxoxox
*O*

1 comment:

  1. You can mention me by name, nick name, or any other thing you can think of :). I don't know what this will come up as, but it's Keefe :P :)

    ReplyDelete